1. Always read the disclosures! There are special disclosure documents governing probate sales, so be sure you understand the terms before you make an offer.
2. If a probate sale requires court confirmation, be prepared for the court date. The session in court is closely regulated, including the timing and amount of your offer and the completion of the deposit form.
3. There are usually no contingencies on probate sales. The seller does not have to wait for you to find a loan or to sell your existing home. Get advance approval from your lender.
4. Probate properties are sold “as is” so don’t expect the owner to make repairs or improvements—or to lower the price because of existing problems.
5. Work with a probate expert, Todd is a (CPRES) Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist and (SRES) Senior Real Estate Specialist. A probate expert can assure that your transaction is managed correctly so you get the property and the terms you want.
Warning: include(market-report.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c11/h02/mnt/207833/domains/sanfranciscorealestategroup.com/html/wp-content/themes/sfreg/trust-probate-tips.php on line 32
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'market-report.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.6.21/share/pear') in /nfs/c11/h02/mnt/207833/domains/sanfranciscorealestategroup.com/html/wp-content/themes/sfreg/trust-probate-tips.php on line 32
Please complete the INFORMATION BELOW and we will contact you as soon as possible.